?

I have an idea for this community - The HP Meta List

About I have an idea for this community

Previous Entry I have an idea for this community Mar. 22nd, 2004 @ 09:42 pm
I started this community to encourage peole to write more essays and meta on the Harry Potter universe and their fanfiction. My initial idea didn't work, but I have hatched a new plan.

An Essay/Meta Fest

So I'll resurrect all those topics, and I'll run a new drive for more, and I'll figure out a new set of rules and a time table and all that jazz. If it sounds like a good idea that is. What do you all think?

Poll #267004 An Essay/Meta Fest

Should this community host an essay fest? (Like a fic fest, but not)

yes
19(100.0%)
no
0(0.0%)
huh? I've been waiting for those challenges for the last few weeks...
0(0.0%)
Current Mood: hopefulhopeful
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
From:absynthia
Date:March 22nd, 2004 06:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Did I miss the deadline for the House System? I wanted to write something, but have been busy. Has *anyone* written anything? I haven't noticed an update lately, but might have missed it.
[User Picture Icon]
From:ze_dragon
Date:March 25th, 2004 05:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
nope, it's been quiet, and I sort of let this comm flounder since my original idea didn't seem to be working (the weekly challenges)

I've since come up with the fest idea, and hopefully that'll work.

So hold on to your idea for the House System, since I'll be recycling the topics as well as asking for new ones.
[User Picture Icon]
From:inkpuddle
Date:September 11th, 2004 09:01 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I've actually just set up one, after seeing one over in the Buffy fandom. We could just make it all one thing, if you'd like. I'm very flexible about the way that it could be set up--there are tentative rules now, but since there's only three people watching the fest right now, I don't think they'd be heartbroken if it was changed around a little bit. :D So come check it out, and email me if you'd like to join me. As a co-mod, of course. :D

hp_essaython
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com